Empowering People – Innovation in Industrial Textiles
At Verseidag, the freedom and scope our people enjoy are seen as a shared opportunity to foster and harness individuality and creativity for the benefit both of the company as a whole and of our employees.
We support your personal development and your long-term success with opportunities for follow-up and advanced training. Annual staff appraisal interviews help you make the most of your potential and actively shape your career.
Training at Verseidag
The world of work is very colourful and exciting opportunities abound. The Verseidag Group is a successful, innovative company with an international presence in many key industries and markets.
The range of apprenticeships on offer at Verseidag is no less diverse than our markets and products – we provide numerous openings for training in commercial, digital and industrial occupations as well as in the skilled trades.
We are currently seeking trainees in the following fields:
- Machine and plant operator (focus: textile technology), with an opportunity to gain an advanced qualification as a production mechanic (textile engineering)
- Machine and plant operator (focus: textile technology), with an opportunity to gain an advanced qualification as a product refiner
- Textile laboratory technician
- Industrial management assistant
- Computer science expert for system integration
- Industrial electronics technician
- Industrial mechanic for coating engineering
- Industrial mechanic for operating technology
Entry options for students and interns
Placements, internships, student traineeships or dissertations are a good chance to gain your first practical experience and broaden your horizons. And after passing your final exams, we’d be happy to welcome you as a direct entrant or a trainee.
- Dual study programmes: Textile and clothing technology
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree courses
Internships: For school and college or university students in any company department
Advanced training at Verseidag
We help you develop specialist skills. Through systematic advanced training you can deepen your knowledge in a specific field and become a sought-after expert.
We support the following kinds of advanced training:
- Training courses to become a textile technician
- Industrial foreman/forewoman
- “How the machine works”
- “Textile and clothing logistics”
- Advanced language training incl. “English for textiles
- Hochschule Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences
- RWTH Aachen University
- Textile Academy NRW (click here for the video)
- ZiTex (NRW Future Initiative Textile & Clothing)
- Confederation of the German Textile & Fashion Industry
- Association of the Rhineland Textile & Clothing Industry
- Middle Rhine Chamber of Industry & Trade – Training Ambassadors Initiative
- MEK (Education Centre for Metalworking & Electrical Engineering)
- FOM – The University for Professionals
- Deutschlandstipendium scholarships
- Traineeship: Machine and plant operator (focus: textile technology), with an opportunity to gain an advanced qualification as a product refiner
We are constantly on the lookout for people who can drive our company forward with their ideas and knowledge.
Please email your unsolicited application to: email@example.com